Annapurna Base Camp Trek vs Annapurna Circuit: Trekking along the Annapurna circuit routes offers the majestic experience of snowy mountains, fresh tracks, rivers, hostile locals, etc. Annapurna Base Camp Trek vs Annapurna circuit is Nepal’s second most trendy trekking destination after the Everest region. Mountain ranges like Annapurna Massif, Dhaulagiri, Manaslu, etc. are observed during the trek. Moreover, dramatic cliffs of colorful Rhododendron and oaks forests add significant beauty to the naturalism of the Annapurna region.
Highlights: Mountains like Machhapuchhre (6,993m), Annapurna I (8,091m), Annapurna III (7,555m), Annapurna South (7,219m), Tharpu Chuli/Tent Peak (5, 695m), Dhaulagiri ranges, etc. are seen from Annapurna Base Camp region. Close view of Mt. Annapurna I (8, 091 m) from basecamp region. Moreover, dramatic floras, faunas are observed along the trails of the Annapurna Conservation area.
Duration: 16 Days
- 1-Day: Arrival in Kathmandu Airport – (1360m.)
- 2-Day: Kathmandu Sight Seeing and Trip Preparation,
- 3-Day: Kathmandu (1350 M/4429ft) to Pokhara (820 M/2788ft), 7-8 hrs or 25 minutes flight in option,
- 4-Day: Drive from Pokhara to Naya Pool (1070 M/3510ft), 1-2 hrs trek to Tikhedhunga (1080 m/3543ft),
- 5-Day: Trek from Tikhedhunga to Ghorepani (2860 M/9383ft),
- 6-Day: Early Morning hike up to Poon Hill (3210 M/10531ft) and trek to Tadapani (2630 M/8628ft), 6-7 hrs.,
- 7-Day: Trek from Tadapani to Chhomrong (2170 M/7119ft), 6-7 hrs, (Lodging + B-L-D),
- 8-Day: Trek from Chhomrong to Himalayan Hotel (2929 M/9609ft), 5-6 hrs.,
- 9-Day: Trek from Himalayan Hotel to Macchepucchre Base Camp 4130 M/13549) via Annapurna Base Camp (4130 M/13549),
- 10-Day: Acclimatize at Annapurna Base Camp (4130 M/13549),
- 11-Day: Trek back from Annapurna Base Camp to Bamboo (2310 M/7578ft), 6-7 hrs,
- 12-Day: Trek from Bamboo to Jhinu Dada (Hot Spring) (1780 M/5839ft), 5-6 hrs,
- 13-Day: Trek from Jhinu Dada to Pothana (1890 M/6200ft), 6-7 hrs,
- 14-Day: Trek from Pothana to Phedi (1130 M/3707ft), 3-4 hrs and drive back to Pokhara (820 M/2788ft), 1 hrs, (Lodging + B-L),
- 15-Day Pokhara to Kathmandu (1350 M/4429ft), 7-8 hrs or 25 minutes’ flight in option, (Lodging + B).
- 16-Day: Departure
- Airport-Hotel-Airport transfer,
- Guided City Tour in Kathmandu by a Private Vehicle
- Kathmandu & Pokhara hotel accommodations (Bed & Breakfast Basis),
- Bus Kathmandu-Pokhara-Kathmandu (Yourself & staffs) or flight in option,
- Private car Pokhara–Naya Pool, Phedi-Pokhara,
- Down jackets and sleeping bags (if required)
- Annapurna Conservation Area Entry Permit,
- TIMS Permit (Trekker’s Information Management System),
- Teahouse (Lodge) accommodation while on the trek,
- Meals three times every day while on the trek: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner,
- Experienced English-speaking government-licensed mountain trekking guide,
- Experienced & reliable mountain trekking porter,
- All programs according to the itinerary on full board,
- Wages, food, transportation, accommodation, equipment, insurance, and other facilities to staffs during the,
- Farewell dinner at typical Nepali cultural restaurant,
- Rescue arrangements,
- Local and government TAX-VAT etc.
- Meals (Lunch & Dinner) while in Kathmandu & Pokhara,
- Your Travel/Trekking insurance,
- International airfare,
- Tips for trekking staff and driver (Expects Tipping),
- All kind of alcoholic,
- Personal shopping, laundry, trekking equipment, etc.
- Nepal Entry Visa fee,
- Cost raised by cancellation, landslide, weather, political unrest, the illness which are not under our control,
- Extra Night Accommodation in Kathmandu In- case of Early Arrival, Late Departure or Early Return from Trip (due to any reason) out of scheduled itinerary
- Any other expenses not mentioned in the “Trip Includes” section etc.
- Monument entrance fees while on tour in Kathmandu (approx USD26 per person)